Reformer1 Structured Workout
TOTAL WORKOUT IS 60 MINS
Breath Work and Core Integration Exercises (5 mins)
- Pilates Breathing Technique and Core movements
Warm Up Series (5 mins)
- Trainers follow Classical Pilates Reformer repertoire
- Clients will perform all movements with a light resistance; trainers will instruct and cue during this round before the main workout starts.
- The appropriate level on intensity will be determined by the client and trainer throughout the session
Total Body Workout (40 mins)
Where the principles are applied
- Consists of an infinite variety of exercises using a range of equipment from the Pilates Reformer, Box, Jump board, Bosu, Pilates Ring, and Foam Roller.
- With each Exercise the Principles of a Pilates Practice are applied:
Centering, Concentration, Control, Precision, Breathing, Flow
Mobility Series (5 mins)
- Trainers will lead you through various sequences which allow for mobility in the joints and a release of tension in the body
- This can take place throughout the session or a dedicated time towards the end of the session
Stretching and Cool-Down (5 mins)
- Help you with recovery to get ready for your next workout.
- Bring your heart rate and blood pressure down in a safe and controlled manner.
- Stretching will lessen muscle soreness, stiffness and aid in mobility.
Reformer Pilates training uses a variety of equipment and accessories:
- PILATES REFORMER WITH ACCESSORIES
- PILATES RING
- FOAM ROLLER