New Pilates Reformer Training Studio now open in Mississauga
Pilates Reformer Training will help you build a strong core, balance, endurance, sculpt muscles and create flexible joints.
What is Pilates Reformer training?
It consists of a carriage with a sliding platform, adjustable springs, and various accessories to enhance every workout REFORMER1 Training supports your overall physical fitness leading to greater stability, mobility and balance. Additional benefits include improved posture, a strong core, freedom of movement and positive mental health. REFORMER1 Training is a key component to overall wellness
Click here to view the One Health Clubs Pilates Reformer training schedule
- 1100 sq ft. private studio
- Personal training 8-to-1 Client to Trainer Ratio
- Personal training 1-to-1 Client to Trainer Ratio
- Dedicated workstations
- Each client has their own Pilates Reformer and accessories (no sharing equipment or sweat)
- Mindful and purposeful exercise
- Adaptation and modification based on your needs and preferences
- Guaranteed mind-body results
- Lighting: Indiresct up lighting
- Walls: Double walls with air space insulation to prevent any outside noise
- Sound system: 8 speakers to ensure you can hear instructors and music
Pino Rizzi is a Pilates Instructor, Yoga Teacher and Personal Trainer. For over 20 years Pino has led Group classes, and Private Sessions. He is a Presenter at Yoga and Fitness Conferences and leads Teacher Trainings globally. Pino discovered Pilates during his time as a professional dancer. He continues to study and practice functional and contemporary methods for the most effective results. His approach is inclusive with a commitment to create Pilates Reformer Training sessions that are accessible for every Body.
Pino will support you in achieving your goals and create a plan that fits what matters most to you.
Benefits of Reformer1 Training
Running, Golf, Athletics, Pregnancy
The Workout & Equipment
Learn more about the workout and equipment.