Here at One Health Clubs is to provide a safe and positive environment. We want all members to feel happy, comfortable and motivated when they come to our club. One Health Clubs is all about wellness from the ground up. These guidelines will optimize guest experience.
- Refrain from talking on your cell phone on the training floor. Please move to the cafe or lobby when talking on the phone.
- Put all equipment back in its place when you are done using it.
- Use disinfectant wipes on your equipment when you’re done.
- Do your best to not drop weights.
- Please bring your liquids in non-glass drinking containers.
- This is a scent free environment. Please avoid any cologne, perfume or strong smelling body washes.
- We strongly recommend a full health consultation before you start on the gym floor.
- One Health Clubs personal trainers and instructors are the only authorized professionals to provide coaching, nutritional consultation and/or program design within the club.
- If you are injured while in the club, please seek immediate assistance from a manager or staff member.
- Be mindful of universal precautions and basic sanitary behaviour. Members are asked to enter the club in clean clothes and in a hygienic state.
- Capturing video or photos in the changerooms is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of your membership.
- Please bring a lock for your locker and keep your items secure while in the facility. Any stolen or damaged items are the member’s responsibility.
- Our lockers are for daily use only, please remove all items and lock before leaving the club.
- Small cubby lockers are only for rentals. Please contact reception or membership services.
- You are the only person allowed to use your membership number. Numbers are not to be shared with other individuals. If you share your number, your membership will be terminated.
- You must have a current photo on file. If you do not, we will need to take one.
- Please update us with any information (address, phone number, emergency contact etc).
- Proper athletic attire is always required, including shirts and shoes, no profane logos, or language should be present on your attire.
- Undergarments are not permitted.
- Accommodation for religious dress requirements must fall within these guidelines.
- Please remove outdoor shoes and leave them on the provided mats in the changerooms.
- Your account must be in good standing to complete any personal training or nutrition consultations.
- 24-hour notice is required to reschedule or cancel an existing Personal Training session. Failure to do so may result in additional charges.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to your training session or other appointments.
Group Exercise/Yoga Etiquette
- Arrive 15 minutes early to set up equipment and settle into your space.
- If you will need to leave a class early, please let your instructor know prior to class starting.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- We recommend bringing a towel and water to all classes.
- If you have any health restrictions please inform your instructor prior to class start.
- Be mindful of universal precautions and basic sanitary behaviour when in group classes. Members are asked to enter classes in clean clothes and in a hygienic state.
- Cell phones are to be turned off or placed on airplane mode in group classes.
Steam Room, Sauna & Whirlpool Etiquette
- Refrain from conducting personal hygiene (ex. shaving, nail clipping, applying lotions or perfumes, hair dying, etc).
- Users must be fully covered in a towel or bathing suit.
- Please use your discretion with time limits to avoid dizziness or fainting.
- Pregnant women & persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressure should not use the steam room/sauna.
- No food or glass containers allowed.
- Do not tamper with the temperature gauge and/or sauna rocks. Do not pour water or any other liquids on the sauna rocks.
- Please do not adjust the temperature gauge.
Guest Pass Policy
- Guests must be over the age of 24.
- Guests must live in Mississauga or Oakville.
- Must provide government issued photo ID as well as complete the welcome waiver upon entry.
- Day pass rate $25 in Mississauga, $20 in Oakville.
- Day pass rate with tennis $35.
- As a member, you are responsible for your guest(s). If they fail to comply with any etiquette, your membership may be terminated.
Kids Club Etiquette
- Please be aware that we do have time restrictions in our kids club. Babies from 6 weeks to 1 years old are able to stay for 1.5 hours. One year and older are permitted for 2.5 hours.
- Do not leave the club while your child(ren) are in kids club.
- If your child(ren) are sick, please refrain from bringing them to kids club.
- This is a peanut free environment.
Failure to comply with One Health Clubs member etiquette may result in membership cancellation.